Dates & Rates Summer 2024
2 Week Terms
|Double 1||Sunday, June 2 — Saturday, June 15||$4350||$600||Open|
|Double 2||Sunday, June 16 — Saturday, June 29||$4350||$600||Open|
|Double 3||Sunday, June 30 — Saturday, July 13||$4350||$600||Open|
|Double 4||Sunday, July 14 — Saturday, July 27||$4350||$600||Open|
|Double 5||Sunday, July 28 — Saturday, Aug 10||$4350||$600||Open|
• Double 1 and Double 5 are open to campers finishing Kindergarten-11th grade.
•• Double 2, Double 3, and Double 4 are open to campers finishing Kindergarten-8th grade.
4 Week Terms
|Combo D1+D2 (4 weeks)||Sunday, June 2 – Saturday, June 29||$6595||$800||Open|
|Combo D2+D3 (4 weeks)||Sunday, June 16 – Saturday, July 13||$6595||$800||Open|
|Combo D3+D4 (4 weeks)||Sunday, June 30 – Saturday, July 27||$6595||$800||Open|
|Combo D4+D5 (4 weeks)||Sunday, July 14 – Saturday, Aug 10||$6595||$800||Open|
• Combo D2+D3 and Combo D3+D4 are open to campers finishing Kindergarten through 8th grade.
•• Combo D1+D2 and Combo D4+D5 are open to campers finishing Kindergarten through 11th grade.
1 Week Terms
|Single 1||Sunday, June 2 – Saturday, June 8||$2275||$300||Open|
|Single 2||Sunday, June 9 – Saturday, June 15||$2275||$300||Open|
|Single 3||Sunday, July 28 – Saturday, August 3||$2275||$300||Open|
|Single 4||Sunday, Aug 4 – Saturday, Aug 10||$2275||$300||Open|
• One week sessions are open to campers finishing 5th grade or younger. Returning 2nd grade campers (or younger) may repeat a one week session, while returning 3rd graders and older must choose a session that is 2+ weeks.
•• One week sessions can allow younger campers to try camp and get used to the experience of being away from home. We find that campers who have finished 3rd grade are consistently ready for 2 weeks at camp, which allows for time to do all of the camp activities and build stronger friendships during their time at camp.
Other Combination Terms
|Combo 5A (5 weeks)||Sunday, June 2 – Saturday, July 6||$8250||$800||Open|
|Combo 5B (5 weeks)||Sunday, July 7 – Saturday, Aug 10||$8250||$800||Open|
|Combo 6 (6 weeks)||Sunday, June 16 – Saturday, July 27||$9575||$800||Open|
• All 5-week and 6-week sessions are open to campers finishing 7th through 11th grade.
All activities and programming are included in camp tuition.
There a few completely optional additions that you can choose:
- There is an option to purchase a Surprise Sack or a Trojan/Spartan Pack for you camper. The items in the Surprise Sack are unique and cannot be purchased at Kneeman Markus. The Trojan/Spartan Pack contains spirit gear for your camper’s tribe. Most campers sign up for either one or neither of these options.
- There is a third party parent app called Campanion that we do recommend. Campanion gives parents a window into what is happening at camp via photos, updates, and blogs. The photos and blogs are also avaialble for free through our desktop CampMinder option, but most parents choose to use Campanion and are delighted with it. We will help get all of our camper families onboarded to Campanion in the spring.
- We can accommodate airport pickups and dropoffs in either Austin or San Antonio for a transportation fee.
In the event of a cancellation, fees will be refunded according to the following schedule (deposit is non-refundable after February 1): 91 or more days prior to the first day of the term: 75% of tuition-less-deposit refunded 61-90 days prior to the first day of the term: 50% of tuition-less-deposit refunded 31-60 days prior to the first day of the term: 25% of tuition-less-deposit refunded Less than 30 days prior to the first day of the term: We are unable to offer a refund.
The deposit is fully refundable until December 1 and half-refundable until February 1. After this date, the deposit may be carried over to the following summer only, and may not be transferred to siblings or other campers.
No discounts can be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Our camp store operates on the “Champ” system. Campers receive champs each week as part of the tuition that you pay. They get the opportunity to spend their Champs at our camp store, Kneeman Markus. You can purchase extra champs for your camper(s) on our camp store website.
No need for money at camp – we only use CHAMPS!
Check out our camp store to order some Camp Champions apparel before camp begins.
Every camper receives one pair of shorts and 2 t-shirts. Campers use these primarily for the yearbook pictures and for special events. They look great and are fun to wear at home too!
Every camper receives a handsome hardcover yearbook (perhaps the most impressive camp yearbook in the country). The yearbook will be treasured for years to come!
We send out laundry once per week for those campers staying at camp for more than a single week session. Clothes are washed, dried, folded, and returned later that day.
Do items ever get mixed up? It happens occasionally, but for the most part the laundry service we use is exceptional. Any mix-ups that do occur are easily fixed if campers have their names marked in their clothes, so we certainly appreciate the effort from our parents to do so. Make sure to label each item CLEARLY with your camper’s full name (with a permanent marker)!